Do you love science? We do!
We are looking for new people to join our team of artists, developers, and entrepreneurs, all passionate about science.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We have a new job opportunity: Full Stack Developer.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Work with the development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP).
- Familiarity with MySQL databases, web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Your own workstation.
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
Our Workspace Core Stack
- PHP: CodeIgniter Framework
- Node.js: NestJS Framework
About Mind The Graph
We are the leading and first infographic maker platform focused on scientific and academic purposes. With more than 400.000 users with daily interactions and fast-growing.
What you’ll find here
- A 100% remote company, work from home.
- Nice people in a friendly work environment.
- Highly skilled team distributed all around the world.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus on performance every quarter.
- Internet mensal voucher (we pay your internet).
- Well being monthly voucher (exercises, massage, yoga…).
- Food voucher monthly voucher (give yourself nice meals!).
- Important position reporting directly to the CEO of a promising startup.
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization.
- Alignment of your professional growth with the startup growth.
We are a small, highly motivated team that respects and values each other’s work. We work in a completely remote format, with a mature team that operates autonomously and independently.
Have you identified with this job? So join the team!