Do you love science? We do!
We are looking for new people to join our team of artists, developers, and entrepreneurs, all passionate about science.
We have a new job opportunity: Sales & Marketing.
- Researching and developing marketing, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting improvements to achieve the company’s marketing and sales goals.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients and prospects by making regular contact, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Manage the sales pipeline, from generating new leads to closing sales.
- Create and implement strategies to generate upsell in the sales ticket of our lead base.
- Run sales and marketing campaigns. Close work with Customer Success and advertising teams.
- Collect and analyze data to guide work based on measurable metrics.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Support the development and execution of sales and marketing materials.
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities.
- Focus on converting sales, upgrading accounts and upsell services.
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Hands-on experience developing campaigns and promotions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong desire and ability to help generate sales for the organization.
- Own workstation.
- Be available to work in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Proficiency in ZenDesk and RD Station tools.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep.
About Mind The Graph
We are the leading and first infographic maker platform focused on scientific and academic purposes. With more than 400.000 users with daily interactions and fast growing.
What you’ll find here
- A 100% remote company, work from home.
- Nice people in a friendly work environment.
- Highly skilled team distributed all around the world.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus on performance every quarter.
- Internet mensal voucher (we pay your internet).
- Well being monthly voucher (exercises, massage, yoga…).
- Food voucher monthly voucher (give yourself nice meals!).
- Important position reporting directly to the CEO of a promising startup.
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization.
- Alignment of your professional growth with the startup growth.
We are a small, highly motivated team that respects and values each other’s work. We work in a completely remote format, with a mature team that operates autonomously and independently.
Have you identified with this job? So join the team!